About Earthwatch Waste Systems
Earthwatch is owned and operated by pioneers in the waste management industry known worldwide for developing of state-of-the-art technology. We introduced:
- the first commercial hazardous waste treatment and disposal facility
- the first engineered synthetic and clay-lined landfills ("the secure landfill").
For nearly two decades we have served clients the U.S. and Canada including:
- Fortune 500 Companies
- Solid Waste Transfer Stations
- Rail C&D Transfer Stations
- Public and Private Disposal Facilities
- Demolition Contractors/Remedial
- Industrial Manufacturers, Large and Small
- Remedial and Engineering Firms
We can save you money.
- Volume Discounted Disposal Pricing
- Cost Effective, Professional Transportation
- Beneficial Use/Daily Cover Options for Contaminated Soil, Auto Shredder Residue, Construction/Demolition Fines and Screenings
- We provide and prepare all necessary paperwork - from facility waste approvals to manifests.
Get a Waste Transportation & Disposal Quote now. You’ll see, we respond quickly to your quotation needs.